Thank you for your interest in our employment opportunities. Click on the selections below to learn more about the jobs we have available.
West Chester, OH
The Accounts Payable Coordinator (AP) is responsible for accounts payable processing and payment for Catexel Nease LLC Administrative Offices and Manufacturing Facility.
• Processing accounts payable invoices and payments
o Ensures completeness and accuracy of invoices processed
o Ensures that payment is timely and accurate
o Ensure proper expense accounting
o Work with assigned vendors and Catexel Nease staff to resolve disputes and ensure that services are not interrupted.
o Ensures that approvals are obtained for expenditures from appropriate parties.
o Produce a variety of correspondence and documents using a personal computer
o Complete a variety of special projects assigned by the CFO or Staff Accountant
o Provide reports to monitor and create accruals and other closing schedules
o Utilizes computerized report writers and spreadsheets to assist in the reconciliation of accounts payable, accrued purchases, prepaid accounts, and fixed assets
o Research issues with expense variances, suspense accounts and other accounts as requested by CFO or Staff Accountant.
o Resolves discrepancies of any kind within AP function.
Other key responsibilities:
▪ Ensures that AP monthly closing activities are completed accurately and on time.
▪ Follows and applies Accounts Payable Policy and procedures.
▪ Provides input into maintenance and revisions of accounts payable policy and procedures.
▪ Provide back-up support for Accounts Receivable.
▪ Performs other duties and responsibilities as required/assigned.
Key skills and competencies:
Accounts Payable is required to work independently, with minimal supervision, handling multiple tasks.
o Requires working knowledge of Accounts Payable processing including understanding of the effects of AP to General Ledger postings.
o Requires outstanding customer service skills and the ability to work in a team setting with a diverse group of employees, managers, and outside parties.
o Requires Sales and Use Tax knowledge and application experience.
o Requires outstanding analytical, organizational, and oral/written communication skills – must communicate issues/problems to managers and coworkers as needed.
o Problem resolution and prioritization skills are a must.
o Must have strong computer skills in a Windows® environment, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
o High School Education with 3+ year’s AP experience.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
This position requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, and stretching. It requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports. Occasionally requires lifting papers or boxes up to 25 pounds. Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful.
The Engineering Manager is primarily responsible for managing a team of Engineers and Maintenance Technicians while driving the optimization of processes and maintenance of plant infrastructure to ensure continued efficient operations.
- Create and implement annual capital expenditure budgets:
- Develop project cost estimates and schedules
- Manage installation and provide progress reporting
- Manage projects ensuring efficient plant operations
- Drive the identification, design and implementation of projects intended to maintain, improve, or expand the capital infrastructure of the plant.
- Drive the identification, design and implementation of projects intended to optimize existing manufacturing processes, increase productivity, reduce cost, improve yields, and minimize waste
- Provide engineering and technical support for new process/product development projects
- Enlist external engineering firms when internal discipline is not available
- Develop and implement training plans for the introduction of new technologies or equipment to operating personnel and staff
- Reinforce the company’s drive for continuous improvement by applying the company’s Quality Management System to all engineering activities
- Support the company’s Health, Safety, and Environmental policies and standards in daily operations including driving compliance with the PSM regulation
- Provide plant with engineering technical support including development and maintenance of technical and engineering standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or related engineering discipline
- 5-10 years process/project experience in the chemical process industry
- 5 years engineering management experience
- Experience developing and managing capital projects and budgets
- Proficient in a Windows Office environment, including Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong sense of ownership of results – excellence in execution
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to make presentations to management
- Understanding of various ISO standards and application in the chemical process industry
The Chemical Operator performs various duties related to the production and distribution of products made at Catexel Nease. This position is an entry level position where training is critical and constant as you work toward understanding the process in order to troubleshoot process problems, ensuring timely and quality production.
• Follows all safety rules and regulations – wears appropriate PPE
• Follows directions and meets deadlines as instructed by shift supervisor
• Communicates process problems and completion of duties to shift supervisor
• Performs housekeeping details as needed
• Follows ISO 9001 compliance
• Ensures proper communication at shift change
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE DEVELOPED:
• Loading/Unloading Bulk Tank Trucks
• Loading/Unloading Railcars
• Charging Reactors
• Charging Quenchers/Quenching/Separating
• Filter Operation
• Spray Dryer Operation
• High School Diploma or GED
• Good math, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
• Positive attitude in dealing with workplace situations
• Maintains a good attendance record.
• Critical thinking and initiative to learn and improve new job skills and functions